Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome!

So what does this say about me? It’s taken me six months to write the first blog for my brand-new Web site. Which means that the sentence I was going to start with – “Welcome to my brand-new Web site” – doesn’t quite have the same zing it would have had then.
I can’t promise to be the most regular of bloggers, but I can promise to weigh in periodically when I’m vexed or amused or wowed or some combination of those three. And I hope you’ll weigh in, too. Drop me a line. Sign onto the mailing list so I can alert you when I’m in your area. (Unless you don’t want me in your area.)
And if you’re so inclined, you can find me on Facebook and Twitter and at local coffee shops. I’m the one who actually has his laptop in his lap. I’m drinking strong black tea, and my brows are furrowed ‘cause I got a book due.
So what else is there to say but….
Welcome to my brand-new Web site!

3 comments:

  1. Just finished Black Tower (very nice job...). What's next for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also curious - what's next? My book club started last winter with the Black Tower, we then quickly read The Pale Blue Eye, and we just read Mr. Timothy for Christmas. We'll be discussing it on the 21st and I can't wait! We'll be eagerly awaiting your next novel!

    ReplyDelete